Christmas Thank You Cards | Pre-writers
Also included in
- Welcome to the almost-done-for-you Christmas thank-you cards BUNDLE!---This Christmas Thank-You Card BUNDLE is a unique set that will help your kids/students send thank-you notes/cards after Christmas pain-free and without tears! This product is a truly fun way for kids to say thank-you to grandpaPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
Welcome to the almost-done-for-you Christmas thank-you cards for preschool, kindergarten, first grade, and any level who needs messages written for them in dotted lines that the kids write over! Christmas thank-you cards are typically challenging for kids. They often don’t have the small motor skills necessary to write messages and/or they don’t know how to write sentences and paragraphs yet. These Christmas thank-you cards solve both of those problems!
This Christmas Thank-You Card set is a unique product that will help your kids/students send thank-you notes/cards after Christmas pain-free and without tears!
Included in This Set
This packet is chock full---with “dotted messages” and/or “dotted rhyming lines” thank-you notes written inside each card for young ones to simply write over and the following:
- Ten full-colored 4.3 x 5.7 sized brightly-colored cards (five different holiday pictures on the front & five different messages inside)
- Ten full-colored 8x5 sized brightly-colored cards (five different holiday pictures on the front & five different messages inside)
- Ten black-lined 4.3 x 5.7 sized cards to color (five different holiday pictures on the front & five different messages inside)
- Ten black-lined 8 x 5 sized cards to color (five different holiday pictures on the front & five different messages inside)
- 46 total pages of almost-done-for-you Christmas Thank-You cards
Yes, a truly fun way for kids to say thank-you to grandparents, friends, uncles, aunts, etc., without having the hair-pulling sessions of getting them to write sentences that they either aren’t ready to write or simply have trouble writing.
The dotted-line letters/words make it simple for these young kids to say thanks.
And for the artistic ones, half the cards have Christmas pictures to color (and the words Thank-You) on the front. For the less artistic (or the “let’s just get this done) kids, half of the cards have the pictures on the front in full color.
Notes about the print process and envelope sizes:
- Print ones you have chosen two-sided, flipped on long side.
- Send or pass out the cards in the corresponding size envelopes:
- Small: 4 3/8” x 5 ¾”
o Large: 8 ½” x 8 ½”
Have fun with your kids while teaching them the lost art of thank-you cards!
Want to learn how to use all of my products? I run a weekly videocast/podcast called “How I Teach….” in which I teach how I teach language arts, grammar, writing, spelling, vocabulary, and more! Audio and Video Teaching!
Did you know you earn TPT credits for leaving feedback? I am grateful for feedback and would love to know how you used the resources with your students.
Please contact me with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Aka language arts lady
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.